Short and fast routes simplify access to important regional, national and international markets.
The top 5 traffic-related locational advantages:
- The A24 and A14 motorways and also a dense network of trunk and main roads pass through our rural district. Many commercial parks have direct access to the motorway; others are just a stone’s throw from them.
- The ultra-modern Parchim International Airport is located right in the centre of our district. It has permission to operate 24 hours a day. Even the largest planes can be processed on its extensive and progressive facilities. Incoming freight can be stored in the adjacent storage warehouses. It can also be sent on its way: Lorries set off in all directions from the commercial estate right next to the airport – they have only to travel 10 km to reach a motorway.
- Hamburg International Airport can be reached in no time over the A24 motorway.
- The sea ports of Hamburg, Rostock, Lübeck and Wismar are all situated close to Ludwigslust-Parchim.
- Despatch per rail is supported by a widespread rail network. The rural district also has direct access to the Hamburg-Berlin ICE line.
short routes to your partners